[cl-pdf-devel] Adding read-data paramter to read-jpeg-file and read-png-file functions

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Mar 12 11:40:28 UTC 2008

> (defun %read-jpeg-file% (filename &key (read-data t))
>  ...)
>
> If the :read-data argument got the explicit false value, the functions
> read-jpeg-file and read-pnd-file returned an instance of bitmap-
> image with
> null data.

This sounds like a good idea to me though I'd be inclined to use
something like :metadata-only or :read-header-only instead of read-
data because the former seems more explicit to me than the later.

> BTW, is anybody aware of a lisp code for resizing JPEG images?

It seems like Zach Beane would have something to do this but I'm not
sure.
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738