[cl-pdf-devel] cl-pdf image question

Cyrus Harmon ch-lisp at bobobeach.com
Wed May 9 00:31:13 UTC 2007

Ok, I'm probably doing something here, but when I try:

(cl:defpackage #:cl-pdf-test
   (:use #:cl))

(cl:in-package :cl-pdf-test)

(defun png-test (file)
   (pdf:with-document ()
     (let ((pdf-image (pdf::make-image file)))
       (pdf:with-page ()
         (pdf:add-images-to-page pdf-image)
         (pdf:draw-image pdf-image
                         300 300 500 300
                         0 t)))
     (pdf:write-document (merge-pathnames (make-pathname :type "pdf")
                                          file))))
;;; doesn't work
(png-test "circles.png")

;;; works
(png-test "circles-small.png")

where circles-small is a cropped version of the bigger png, circles-
small works as expected, but the big image either prints nothing or a
single black line. I've attached a tgz with the images in question.
I'm new to cl-pdf, so this could very easily be operator error, but,
nevertheless, I'm a bit stumped.

Thanks,

Cyrus