[cl-pdf-devel] Current cl-pdf vs newest sbcl

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Jan 30 15:51:13 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:03:53AM +0100, Marc Battyani wrote:
: "Jonathon McKitrick" <jmckitrick at gmail.com> wrote:
: >
: >I'm having binary stream issues.
: >
: >I can't determine which is easier: getting sbcl 1.0.2 to work with
: >cl-pdf or getting cl-pdf from subversion to work.  The svn version of
: >cl-pdf gives me an error *root-page* is undefined.  The newest version
: >of sbcl gives me a binary stream error with cl-pdf.
: >
: >Is there an easy fix for either?  I thought getting the newes cl-pdf
: >would work, but it does not, unless there is a simple workaround I'm
: >unaware of.
:
: Did you switch to release 125? You need subversion for this. (tortoisesvn
: is really great if you have a windows box)

I have svn on my mac.  I grabbed the newest version of cl-pdf (130, IIRC),
then version 125, then I just tried the current tarball.  The current svn
versions both gave the *root-page* undefined error.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.