[cl-pdf-devel] Stream output error with cvs SBCL

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:15:18 UTC 2007

> It's probably a cl-pdf issue. I think the latest patches from Dmitriy Ivanov
> don't work on SBCL.
> Maybe some SBCL user (Attila Lendvai?) can look at this?

yep, it's broken both with and without :pdf-binary.

due to this i've taken a big breath and started to convert cl-pdf to
really be based on binary streams (get rid of all the cl:write-char or
cl:write-string calls by shadowing them and their stream arguments
defaulting to *page-stream* (iirc)).

but after a few hours, when it was functional again, it generated
bugous pdf binaries, and it's sleeping in that state on my hard drive
ever since...

but at least meanwhile there was a state when i could put unicode
chapter links in pdf's... :)

i doubt i'll get to it again in the near future, though.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)