[cl-pdf-devel] Subclassing charts

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Feb 1 23:15:57 UTC 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 12:11:57AM +0100, Marc Battyani wrote:
: All the after methods are called in most-specific-last order. So the :after method of your
: subclass is called after the predefined one and the axis objects will be already created.
:
: This is why there are x-axis-options and y-axis-options in charts so that you can pass
: specific values for the make-instance of the axis. What is lacking is the ability to pass
: the class name to use for these axis but it's rather easy to add.

How can I force certain values into keyword parameters in the :before method?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"