[cl-pdf-devel] Subclassing charts

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Feb 1 22:44:27 UTC 2006

Suppose I want to subclass a chart, and set some defaults for some slots.
That seems easy:

(defmethod initialize-instance :after ((chart <my-chart>))
	(setf (slot-value chart 'pdf:title) "My title"))

Fine, no problem.  But what if the slot I want to set is in something not yet
created, like the legend or axis objects?  How can I force the keyword
parameters for the internal objects not yet created to be certain default
values?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"