[cl-pdf-devel] Inserting bold text during normal text

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Apr 17 13:47:04 UTC 2006

Here's another question.  My client wants a couple of lines in a report to be
in bold, but I have the entire page as raw text in a database.  There was a
php pdf library that would let me embed html style tags to bold certain lines.

Is there anything like that in cl-pdf, where I can store tags in the database
text and have the text in between generated in bold, italics, etc?  Or is
there some other way than rolling my own tag parser?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.