[cl-pdf-devel] Unicode support feedback needed

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Nov 15 20:08:31 UTC 2005

Aleksandar Bakic <a_bakic at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I'll see if fontforge has some encoding options.
>
>I used Unicode Full encoding and that helped. Now it works as before :) [I
also
>used Compact in the Encoding menu before Unicode Full, but that probably
had no
>effect.]

OK. It's good to know.
So all works normally now ?

About the ttf2pt1 utility. As we just use it to extract the encoding and the
char metrics, a much better way would be to rewrite it in Lisp. IIRC, a long
time ago, Zach Beane have written cl-truetype to extract the Bezier curves
of a font. I will look at it to see if it can be used instead of a separated
utility.

IIRC