[cl-pdf-devel] Unicode support feedback needed

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 15:21:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I tried your ttf2pt1 because my local example would not work with the new
cl-pdf code. (It seems you had not zipped all that is needed for make to work.
I had to remove docs and rpm (I believe) from the all: target to build the
binaries.) Then I generated .ufm from my modified .ttf, and tried my example.
The parts that I had typed using SBCL/Unicode are now not visible. I noticed
that you format Unicode characters using ~C, but I type them directly in
Unicode-enabled Emacs. I'll try to solve the problem, perhaps I have some
relevant local differences, too.

Alex