[cl-objc-devel] Build Issues on OS 10.5.1 PPC

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 06:02:49 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 7:31 PM, Jeremy Shoemaker wrote:

> Anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

I have never been able to get Luigi Panzeri's cl-objc to run
successfully under sbcl on an intel mac (neither 32 nor 64 bit)
running Leopard. I always run into some error or other before it
finishes compiling.

I haven't looked at the source much at all, but does cl-objc take any
cognisance of the fact that the interface to the objective-c runtime
is different in Leopard than it was in Tiger?

regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com