[cl-l10n-devel] arnesi dependency

Sean Ross rosssd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:51:28 UTC 2007

ok, after a little investigation it appears that not specifying the
:external-format
for the  flexi-stream allows sbcl, clisp and lispworks to pass all
tests on Windows.

I vote that we leave it out by default and if an implementation needs
something to
be specified then it can be added with a read time conditional.

#,sean