[cl-l10n-devel] Re: enable/disable-l10n-syntax

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 10:35:26 UTC 2006

> Of course it would be great if darcs could give us a list of all the
> changes since a particular revision. That would remove the pain of
> adding Changelog entries and adding decent notes when committing files.
> Attila, do you know offhand if this is possible?

darcs changes --from-tag 2006-06-23

Sun Jul  2 14:06:42 CEST 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Fix loading the l10n example so that cl-l10n doesn't warn

there are other useful options with darcs changes -h, like --last 20,
--reverse, etc

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"

Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)