[cl-json-devel] cl-json depends on lisp reader?

Sven Emtell sven.emtell at doremir.com
Wed Oct 31 17:07:27 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

I use cl-json with LispWorks 6.1.
When delivering an app, I am trying to minimize the size of it by setting delivery level 5.
The cl-json function "decode-json-from-string" does not seem to like this without explicitly keeping the Lisp Reader using the delivery keyword (:keep-lisp-reader).
Since the Lisp Reader is unnecessary for the rest of the app, I would like to leave it out when delivering.
Any thoughts on this?

PS. I will also send a similar message to the LispWorks list, if that is more appropriate.

Thanks!
Sven Emtell