[cl-json-devel] Any objection to bumping the ASDF :version

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Nov 13 15:11:02 UTC 2012

The new version of CL-JSON offers a READ-free version of the library.
Since there was interest in this for shipping compiler-free executables,
maybe we should make it detectable in ASDF dependencies.

I'd propose either bumping to 0.4.3 (patchlevel) or, since this feature
is persistent, we might want to bump to 0.5.0

The latter would permit people who want the READ-free version of the
library to require

(:version cl-json 0.5)

in their dependencies.

Also, how about we add tags to the repo for releases?