[cl-json-devel] darcs patch: fix-fiveam-test-comparisons (and 1 more)

rpgoldman at sift.info rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Nov 4 21:57:16 UTC 2012

2 patches for repository http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-json/darcs/cl-json:

Sun Nov  4 15:49:32 CST 2012  rpgoldman at sift.info
  * fix-fiveam-test-comparisons

  FiveAM would like the expected value to be before the computed value, for
  best printing when tests fail.  I reversed the arguments to the
  JSON-NUMBER test to agree with this convention.

Sun Nov  4 15:52:54 CST 2012  rpgoldman at sift.info
  * remove-read-from-string-from-parse-number

  PARSE-NUMBER used to use READ-FROM-STRING.  This was causing problems with
  some application-building systems. We replace use of the reader (through
  read-from-string) by PARSE-NUMBER.