[cl-json-devel] Failures in json tests

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sat Jan 2 22:02:40 UTC 2010

On 1/2/10 Jan 2 -3:53 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:
> On 1/2/10 Jan 2 -3:16 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:

> I have a patch to propose that gets around this by recording
> *load-truename* inside the .asd file (which is not moved) instead of
> inside the .lisp files.
>
> Patch will follow,

I'm having a darcs problem now.  I have 3 patches.  I have sent two of
them already, so I was going to send the current one alone.

However, when I use darcs send, I tell it 'n' to sending the two patches
I have already sent.  When I give the n to the second of three patches,
darcs says that I have no patches to send at all and exits.

Shall I send this patch? (2/3)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: n
You don't want to send any patches, and that's fine with me!
[rpgoldman-2:~/lisp/cl-json] rpg%

Has anyone seen this problem?  Does anyone know if there's a workaround?

Meanwhile, here is the new patch mashed together with the last one.
Sorry, but I don't know what else to do.

Best,