[cl-json-devel] Problem with latest sbcl

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Tue Apr 14 22:13:52 UTC 2009

Trying the latest patches on todays cvs version of sbcl, 1.0.27.9,
totally breaks the testcases. Whereas the old version works. So be a
bit careful to use the darcs version for a while in a stable
environment.

Otherwise, It seems there are lots of cool new features, and the
documentation is great. I've put it online here:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-json/cl-json.html

Boris, one thing I am not sure about, the security implications of the
clos decoder. How do you make sure that an evil user doesn't create a
lispClass ticking-bomb in the lispPackage not-so-secret? Or do I read
the docs to bad?

Regards,
Henrik