[cl-gd-devel] Error in function CREATE-IMAGE-FROM-FILE:

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:50:04 UTC 2007

I got the following error trying to draw text on an image. The test.png is a
valid file, I can view it in browser. Here is the debug dump (I use CMUCL
19b, latest libgd and cl-gd, with-image macro works fine):

Error in function CREATE-IMAGE-FROM-FILE:
   Could not create image from PNG file "/tmp/dir1/test.png"
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Restarts:
 0: [ABORT] Return to SLIME's top level.
 1: [ABORT] Return to Top-Level.

Backtrace:
  0: (CREATE-IMAGE-FROM-FILE "/tmp/dir1/test.png" NIL)
  1: (CREATE-TEXT-IMAGE-ON-IMAGE #P"/tmp/dir1/test.png"
                                 "Hello!"
                                 "arial"
                                 100
                                 ...)