[cl-gd-devel] Problems with (cl-gd-test:test)

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:40:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've installed the libgd on my linux box (it's in /usr/local/lib/libgd.so).
I've installed the bindings and now when I compile it it complained about
not being able to find gdImageCreate and gdSmallFont.
When I try to (cl-gd-test:test) (after (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :cl-gd-test))
it give me following output:
Test 1 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 2 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 3 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 4 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 5 failed with the following error:
Error in function CL-GD:CREATE-IMAGE-FROM-FILE:
   File #P"/home/andrews/systems/cl-gd-0.5.2/test/one-pixel.png" could not
be found
Test 6 failed with the following error:
Error in function CL-GD:CREATE-IMAGE-FROM-FILE:
   File #P"/home/andrews/systems/cl-gd-0.5.2/test/one-pixel.png" could not
be found
Test 7 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 8 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 9 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 10 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function
CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE-FROM-JPEG-FILE is undefined.
Test 11 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 12 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 13 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 14 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 15 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 16 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function
CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE-TRUE-COLOR is undefined.
Test 17 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 18 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE
is undefined.
Test 19 failed with the following error: Error in
KERNEL::UNDEFINED-SYMBOL-ERROR-HANDLER:  the function
CL-GD::GD-IMAGE-CREATE-TRUE-COLOR is undefined.
Done.

I checked the libgd.so, looks like the gdImageCreate and the rest of the
functions are there. What could be causing the problem?

Thank you,
Andrew