[cl-gd-devel] Antialiased lines, arcs ... don't work, even the test orig pic is wrong...

arry frinkofox at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 13:38:09 UTC 2005

Hi

I am using CL-GD for over a week now and found out
that the antialiasing doesn't work at all...
The test, I think was number 4, produces the same
result as its orig picture in the orig folder,
but the orig picture in the orig folder is also
wrong - there's no antialiasing in it...
And this orig pic comes from the package itself...

The picture on the web though is correct
here http://www.weitz.de/cl-gd/ the pic's name: is anti-aliased-lines.png

I tested this with AlegroCL and CLISP both under windows... with the same results...
Is this a bug?

Thanks for the help
arry