[cl-emb-devel] Alternative repository for cl-emb

Michael Raskin 38a938c2 at rambler.ru
Mon Dec 28 10:14:18 UTC 2009

		Hello.
	As I have said, I am maintaining CL-EMB for my work projects. I have
added the first noticeable feature (however small): escaping for LaTeX.
I store my additions in a monotone repository; relevant branch is
uploaded to mtn-host. You can browse the repository and/or download
tarball at
http://mtn-host.prjek.net/viewmtn/cl-emb/branch/changes/ru.mccme.dev.cl-emb

	Later I will probably add links to CLiki (eventually replacing old
cl-emb tarballs with my updated tarball).

	Maybe this maintenance repository should also be mentioned on CL-EMB
project page at common-lisp.net.

	Michael Raskin