foreign-type-size implementation

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:36:58 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> wrote:
> We could use constantp and eval-constant from https://github.com/sionescu/static-vectors/blob/master/src/constantp.lisp, which cover a few more cases. Do you think it would be worth extracting those to a small separate library ?

How about Alexandria, UIOP or... CFFI-SYS? Alexandria is probably more
geared towards pure Common Lisp. UIOP would probably be a good place,
although I don't fully understand how we can ensure Quicklisp loads a
recent enough version of UIOP. CFFI-SYS would at least be slightly
better since it could be shared between CFFI and static-vectors.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://kerno.org/~luis/