Groveller feature proposal: include-local

Chris Bagley chris.bagley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:52:28 UTC 2016

Thanks guys,
I like fe[nl]ix's idea too, I will check that out. Also I thing I'm
going to use asdf paths to specify the location of the header file.
This will mean the file will have to be defined as a :static-file but
that sounds sensible.

Will probably make this next week as this one is booked up with work stuff.