Quicklisp CFFI doesn't load on Raspberry PI

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Wed Mar 16 21:51:57 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 18:35 +0000, Luís Oliveira wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Liam Healy <lnp at healy.washington.dc.us> wrote:
> > Could you send *features* so we can make a proper conditional? Thanks.
>
> Judging from
> https://github.com/atgreen/libffi/blob/415723b40ba76f4a9df9b709db1cde0c65162072/src/x86/ffitarget.h#L87
> perhaps #+x86-64 is the conditional we want?

We really really are at the point where we need to have a
configure-style script run before anything and detect CPU/OS features.
For Win32 the resulting .lisp file can be hard-coded because that stuff
is pretty stable and arch-limited.
We've been playing whack-a-mole with platform detection for too long.

My 2 rappen.

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix