Quicklisp CFFI doesn't load on Raspberry PI

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Wed Mar 16 21:46:27 UTC 2016

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Liam Healy <lnp at healy.washington.dc.us> wrote:
>> Could you send *features* so we can make a proper conditional? Thanks.
>
> Judging from
> https://github.com/atgreen/libffi/blob/415723b40ba76f4a9df9b709db1cde0c65162072/src/x86/ffitarget.h#L87
> perhaps #+x86-64 is the conditional we want?

+1

on another note, though, shouldn't there be a grovel primitive/syntax
for something like this, basically for an #ifdef?

although, the grovel syntax, as it is, is unfortunately not too
accommodating for such an extension in random non-toplevel
positions...

just thinking out loud here, maybe it inspires someone with a better
perspective...

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39