CFFI + asdf bundles

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:54:25 UTC 2015

I've kept working on that pull request, and added support for
statically linked executables on sbcl, as well as moved basic C
toolchain support to its own file.

Maybe grovel/c-toolchain.lisp and grovel/sbcl.lisp should be moved to
ASDF itself, but that's not going to happen for many months at least —
and even if it were done today, it'd be years before you may rely on
it to be ubiquitous.

You live and learn. Or you don't live long.
        — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"