[Cffi-devel] Bugtracker

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Wed Nov 26 21:34:42 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-11-26 at 19:58 +0000, Luís Oliveira wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> wrote:
> > Once upon a time Launchpad was the best in open-source and Github's
> > issue tracker was unusable, but that's no longer the case. How about we
> > officially switch to Github ?
>
> Either bugtracker works for me. What do you miss in Launchpad?

There's nothing I really miss in Launchpad. Being able to create tickets
by GPG-signed email is cool, but I didn't use it often enough to
remember the keywords for setting the issue metadata. The only other
features that we'd lose is being able to cross-depend on bugs in other
Launchpad projects(I think only SBCL counts here) and sorting issues by
importance(Github doesn't have the notion of issue importance, just
labels).

These days Github even has a page for releases, so we could use that
too.

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix