[Cffi-devel] Fw: Fw: Fw: Help perfecting my GC finalizer/constructor

Joeish W joeish80829 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 17:00:26 UTC 2014

I just understood what you meant by this:

(defmethod translate-to-foreign ((lisp-value cv-matrix) (c-type cv-mat))
    (values  (c-pointer lisp-value) lisp-value)

Ok, so great!...I can now mem-aref without adding the c-pointer..so thank you very much for that, but is there a way I can do the same type of thing to let me foreign-alloc it without adding c-pointer.