[cffi-devel] always recompile with "asdf:load-system"

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:53:27 UTC 2013

[I'm Cc-ing this to the quicklisp mailing list. Quick context: nan is
seeing what seems to be an old ASDF bug that interacts badly with
cffi-grovel's ASDF components.]

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM, nan <noncopyable at gmail.com> wrote:
> You already have the latest version of "quicklisp": 2013-03-12.
> (asdf:asdf-version)
> "2.26"
>
> I am on archlinux, and i get this with both:
>
> SBCL 1.1.5.5-203e2ac (sbcl-git)
> ECL 12.12.1 (arch standard package)
>
> Do i need to install asdf manually?

Probably. Does quicklisp require a specific version of ASDF? Does it
install ASDF itself? ISTR Zach mentioning that Quicklisp might not
work with the latest and greatest ASDF 3.

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/