[cffi-devel] CFFI-GROVEL ASDF integration

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:40:49 UTC 2012

Hello Mark,

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Mark Cox <markcox80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have attached a patch that changes CFFI-GROVEL's ASDF code to use the default ASDF operations for compiling and loading processed grovel and wrapper files. The implementation is based on suggestions made by Robert Goldman and Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll.

This code looks much more idiomatic! Nicely done.

Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to load Osicat using it. (I'll
have to poke some more to figure out what exactly is going on.) Osicat
is what I usually use to test cffi-grovel, since we don't have a
proper test suite. What did you test it with?

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/