[cffi-devel] problem with include-path in cffi-grovel on windows

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:37:41 UTC 2012

Hello Karl,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Karl Heinrichmeyer
<karl at gudrun-heinrichmeyer.de> wrote:
> I reported a bug and attached a patch to it. The patch is using a small lib
> i wrote to solve; I couldn't find an easy way to do it with ANSI CL (this
> may be my fault). The patch seem to solve the problem (windows7-64 and
> ccl-1.8), but I couldn't test it to a great extend. This is because I found
> the but by trying to use osicat which now seems to be broken with the latest
> git version. Is there any package that uses the groveler and should work on
> windows so that I can test the fix?

Thanks for the bug report. I agree with Greg that simply using plain
make-pathname thus not adding an extra dependency would be better. Can
you rewrite the patch taking that into consideration?

Re: osicat being broken, could you report that to the osicat mailing list?

Re: testing cffi-grovel on window, Osicat is probably your best bet.
If that fails, writing a simple test and adding to cffi-tests would be
nice.

Finally, your library does seem useful. Perhaps it could be integrated
into CL-FAD and/or Osicat?

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/