[cffi-devel] Error on ABCL: Unrecognized keyword argument :CONVENTION

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 20 22:09:53 UTC 2012

Hello.

When I run the following command:

  java -cp jna.jar;C:\Users\anton\unpacked\abcl\abcl-bin-1.0.0\abcl.jar org.armedbear.lisp.Main --batch --eval "(ql:quickload :drakma)"

an error occurs:

Armed Bear Common Lisp 1.0.0-svn-13663
Java 1.6.0_26 Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Low-level initialization completed in 0.967 seconds.
Startup completed in 3.725 seconds.
To load "drakma":
  Load 1 ASDF system:
    drakma
Caught PROGRAM-ERROR while processing --eval option "(ql:quickload :drakma)":
  Unrecognized keyword argument :CONVENTION

I think it's cffi error (cffi is the only library having the :convention in source code).

As you see in my command line, i load drakma. Drakma depends on cffi via cl+ssl.
If I do (ql:quickload :cffi) it works, but I assume the error happens during macro-expansion
of some CFFI macro, that's why loading is not enough, some code using cffi should
be loaded too.

Best regards,
- Anton