[cffi-devel] CFFI and Allegro common lisp

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:13:37 UTC 2012

Hello John,

git blame says you sent us a patch to add long-long on Allegro on
64-bit platforms. Robert says that isn't quite working. Do you have
any recollection of any limitations of this long-long support or
something like that?

Meanwhile, I'll revert the patch:
<https://github.com/cffi/cffi/commit/80a06643361af383cadcbb7232ba3d73b828a96d>
unless you have some objection since I don't have access to a 64-bit
ACL.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> I am pretty certain that *no* version of Allegro supports :long :long.
> I have verified this on 64-bit ACL for both Mac OS X and Linux.  So I
> would strongly urge you to record that ACL has no-long-long.

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/