[cffi-devel] Next release of CFFI with cffi-libffi

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:38:12 UTC 2012

> returned by value.  The cffi-libffi branch has been merged into master.
> Because bare structure reference is deprecated, the merge affects a lot code
> using CFFI, not just those calling functions with structures by value.

because so many people so often speak up _against_ change, and never
for it, even if it's desirable and moves things forward...

let me voice my support here for making cffi better even by
introducing some non 100% backwards compatible changes.

thanks!

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!

PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06