[cffi-devel] Fwd: Bus error ... ?! Help, please ... Additional info 2

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Fri May 8 19:21:42 UTC 2009

Another piece of info that makes me look - shocked:

1. I loaded the cl-opengl OpenGL bindings from common-lisp.net once
again.
2. I just started my lisp process and loaded the cl-opengl package via
ASDF
3. A simple (gl:get-error) results in exactly the same error - but no
other package is loaded, so I am assuming cl-opengl is not the root
cause of this.

Hmpf.

Another piece:

Warning: foreign ARG type :CHAR not compatible with lisp type
          (INTEGER -128 127)
Warning: foreign ARG type :UNSIGNED-CHAR not compatible with lisp type
          (INTEGER 0 255)

I get these warnings and ignored them so far. I seem to remember that
I haven't seen these with older versions of AllegroCL and CFFI.

AllegroCL is version 8.1 with up-to-date patches.
CFFI is latest version from darcs.

???

Cheers
    Frank