[cffi-devel] Grovel compile failure on x86 Linux SBCL using darcs snapshot from today

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:29:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 8:17 PM, hylje <sealage at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems pretty cryptic, and not due to external configuration errors
> for instance. External library conflicts, maybe, but if that's the
> case I'd appreciate insights as to how to tackle them. Here's the
> backtrace and exact error. Full output from the emacs buffer for the
> err, in fact.

Get the latest versions of both Alexandria and Babel, just in case.

The error you pasted happens when ASDF notices there was an error
while compiling package.lisp. The actual error should be printed in
the REPL somewhere before that. Can you find that and paste it?

> p.s. Posting here since I'm not able to detect a user-related mailing
> list nor a bug tracker. I hope you got some appreciation for users!

This is the right mailing list, yeah.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/