[cffi-devel] Extending defcfun and friends with extra options

Green Bryan - bgreen Bryan.Green at acxiom.com
Tue Jan 30 09:42:41 UTC 2007

I'm rather new to using lisp and, of course, cffi.  But, why not have someone pick cdecl or stdcall with as as option  to load-library?  Most libraries I have seen use one or the other, not both.  Apparently, a lot of windows libraries liked to use stdcall for compatibility with Visual Basic and such ilk.  Anything I can do to help?  I'm a newbie, but good work ethic.....