[cffi-devel] Re: sbcl on mingw: Test CFFI-TESTS::DEFCFUN.UNDEFINED failed

Yaroslav Kavenchuk kavenchuk at tut.by
Tue Mar 28 19:48:07 UTC 2006

Luís Oliveira wrote:
> Other platforms where SBCL doesn't use the linkage table yet will fail
> this test as well. So I've marked this test as expected when *features*
> match (and sbcl (not linkage-table)).

Hmm, now (SBCL 0.9.11.3) linkage table is present:

CL-USER> *features*
(:ASDF :ANSI-CL
       :COMMON-LISP
       :SBCL
       :UNIX
       :SB-DOC
       :SB-TEST
       :SB-PACKAGE-LOCKS
       :SB-UNICODE
       :SB-SOURCE-LOCATIONS
       :IEEE-FLOATING-POINT
       :X86
       :WIN32
       :GENCGC
       :STACK-GROWS-DOWNWARD-NOT-UPWARD
       :C-STACK-IS-CONTROL-STACK
       :STACK-ALLOCATABLE-CLOSURES
       :ALIEN-CALLBACKS
       :LINKAGE-TABLE
       :OS-PROVIDES-DLOPEN
       :OS-PROVIDES-PUTWC)

but:

Test CFFI-TESTS::DEFCFUN.UNDEFINED failed
Form: (PROGN
       (EVAL
        '(CFFI:DEFCFUN
          ("undefined_foreign_function"
CFFI-TESTS::UNDEFINED-FOREIGN-FUNCTION)
          :VOID))
       (COMPILE 'CFFI-TESTS::UNDEFINED-FOREIGN-FUNCTION)
       T)
Expected value: T
Actual value: #<UNDEFINED-ALIEN-ERROR undefined_foreign_function {A7A4631}>.

Why?

Thanks!

--
WBR, Yaroslav Kavenchuk.