[cffi-devel] Re: Help needed: Tcl/Tk via CFFI (OSX 10.4.6 Intel, AllegroCL)

Frank Goenninger fgoenninger at prion.de
Wed Apr 26 14:46:55 UTC 2006

Am 26.04.2006 um 14:31 schrieb Luís Oliveira:

> Frank Goenninger <fgoenninger at prion.de> writes:
>>> instead of mucking about with low-level stuff like null terminators.
>>> There is also WITH-FOREIGN-STRING that encapsulates this pattern
>>> in a
>>> macro when you don't want to use the :STRING type.
>>
>> Thx for pointing out. I took my approach straight from the example
>> cl-
>> opengl as done by - Luis, I think... ;-)
>
> Oh, hmm. Really? Where?

If only I could find that place again ... I have been reading that
many code snippets out there on the Net ... Sorry for identifying you
with this way of coding - I actually thought it is in cl-opengl but
it doesn't seem to be, obviously. So: Beg pardon.

I am now able to call Tcl from Lisp. Tk is still another story.

Thx for CFFI, for the support, for fast reaction ...

Cheers

     Frank