[cffi-devel] Openmcl changes [was Re: cffi-openmcl.lisp 64-bit patches]

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:41:34 UTC 2005

On 6/out/2005, at 19:59, Gary Byers wrote:
> The callback failures are OpenMCL bugs; the other failures should be
> addressed by this patch.<cffi-openmcl.diff>

Thanks! I pushed this patch to my darcs tree. Thanks also to Bryan
O'Connor for testing OpenMCL and CFFI on a G5. Changelog follows.

Fri Oct  7 01:32:51 WEST 2005  Luis Oliveira <loliveira at common-lisp.net>
   * cffi-openmcl 64-bit patches

   - Port to openmcl darwin/ppc64, courtesy Gary Byers.

Thu Oct  6 01:13:47 WEST 2005  Luis Oliveira <loliveira at common-lisp.net>
   * 64-bit enhancements for OpenMCL

   - Use the :int instead of :signed-fullword, etc..

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/