[cffi-devel] Re: [clisp-list] Re: clisp/win32 and (ffi::foreign-library :default)

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 27 20:00:17 UTC 2005

> Rick, can you send a testcase to CFFI mailing list perhaps along with
> the results of running CFFI's testsuite?

yes of course, ill get another crack at that windows machine later
today or tomorrow. but im thinking that this may be due -- in whole or
in part -- to a problem with the .dll itself  because i couldnt load it
into lispworks personal either. (the portmidi.dll was sent to me by
someone with a c compiler on xp...) i also have a CFFI interface to
MidiShare that works in clisp on osx, ill download the xp midshare
distribution and try that too...