[cells-gtk-devel] test-gtk:gtk-demo does not run on sbcl 1.0.35 64 bit

Jozef M H Dassen j.m.h.dassen at alumnus.tue.nl
Sat Feb 20 20:54:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have just installed cells-gtk,  but I can not even get the demo to work. I get the following message:

Calling (gtk-window-set-title #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #X006D0580) GTK-Testing)invalid number of arguments: 3

Installation seemed to go flawless, so I was quite optimistic about cells-gtk until I started the demo.

My system is:
Ubuntu 8.0.4 64 bit
SBCL 1.0.35 64 bit, with multithreading.

Cell-GTK version: Ramarren-cells-gtk3-b9d5f66

I am running under CUSP although I get the same error with SBCL in a command window:

Calling (gtk-window-set-title #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #X0069F390) GTK-Testing)
debugger invoked on a SB-INT:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR in thread #<THREAD
                                                              "initial thread" RUNNING
                                                              {1002ABBE21}>:
  invalid number of arguments: 3

I see only two arguments..... Why is the window-set-title call complaining ??

Thanks,  JD