[cells-gtk-devel] Compiling cells-gtk on SBCL

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:00:39 UTC 2009

I downloaded the version Ramarren mentioned on github last night, and it was
complaining about some package "TRIVIAL-FEATURES" associated with cl-cairo2.
Has anyone else tried his branch of the cells-gtk code and if so, have they
also had the same problem or similar problems with cl-cairo2? If  you need
more info I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 on my box with SBCL 1.0.20
Ram