[cells-gtk-devel] Compiling cells-gtk on SBCL

Ram Vedam rvedam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:25:12 UTC 2009

SBCL spits out the following when I tried to load cells-gtk3

;
/var/cache/common-lisp-controller/1000/sbcl/local/home/vedam/.sbcl/site/cells-gtk3/ph-maths/ph-maths.fasl
written
; compilation finished in 0:00:00
; compiling file
"/home/vedam/.sbcl/site/cells-gtk3/gtk-ffi/gtk-utilities.lisp" (written 03
JUN 2008 11:33:41 AM):
; compiling (IN-PACKAGE :GTK-FFI)
; compiling (DEFUN GTK-SIGNAL-CONNECT ...)
; compiling (DEFUN G-SIGNAL-CONNECT-DATA ...)
debugger invoked on a SB-KERNEL:CASE-FAILURE in thread #<THREAD "initial
thread" RUNNING {A834699}>:
  #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #X00000000) fell through ETYPECASE expression.
  Wanted one of (CHARACTER SYMBOL INTEGER).

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [TRY-RECOMPILING] Try recompiling gtk-utilities
  1: [RETRY          ] Retry performing #<ASDF:COMPILE-OP NIL {ABEEE41}> on
                       #<ASDF:CL-SOURCE-FILE "gtk-utilities" {ABED4E1}>.
  2: [ACCEPT         ] Continue, treating #<ASDF:COMPILE-OP NIL {ABEEE41}>
on
                       #<ASDF:CL-SOURCE-FILE "gtk-utilities" {ABED4E1}> as
                       having been successful.
  3: [ABORT          ] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Ram