[cells-gtk-devel] Compiling cells-gtk on SBCL

Ramarren ramarren at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:53:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Ram Vedam<rvedam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been having trouble compiling cells-gtk on SBCL 1.0.20 . From the looks
> of the error messages, it looks like its having trouble loading the GTK-FFI
> into my Lisp process but I'm not sure. I'm very new with GTK (programmed Qt
> for a bit but not GTK) and I have never used CFFI inside Common Lisp, so I'm
> not sure exactly what the problem is. Does anyone have any ideas?
> Ram

Hello,

What version of cells-gtk are you using? The version in
common-lisp.net CVS is rather old and incompatible with current CFFI,
and I think that asdf-install version is even older. You could if you
didn't already my fork from
http://github.com/Ramarren/cells-gtk3/tree/master , updated to newest
version of all dependencies and with somewhat rewritten gtk-ffi layer.

Regards,
Jakub Higersberger