[cells-gtk-devel] Patches

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:14:34 UTC 2008

Hi Roberto,

welcome aboard!  And don't worry, your English is just fine. (I'm not a
native speaker either, though ;-)

Anyway, as to the problem that you run into:  My first guess is that you
need to rebuild the libcellsgtk thing:

cd cells-gtk/gtk-ffi
make

You might need to move it to something like /usr/lib:

sudo cp libcellsgtk.so /usr/lib/

You might need to check whether you have an older version of
libcellsgtk.so somewhere in you system:

find / -name libcellsgtk.so

For further debugging, please try

(let ((*gtk-debug* t))
   (start-win 'test-gtk))

And send us the part of the output right before the error occurs.

Let us know how things are going,

Peter