[cells-gtk-devel] terminate-gtk

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:27:30 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,

 > So is there a way now to stop Cells-gtk? I have a Lispworks
 > application for which I make a .exe, and on quitting, the linux
 > process does not end. I have to use the linux kill command.

Wow, I must have been blin, sorry for missing this -- yes, there is no
other way.  That's what I get for not having a "real world" test case here.

So, the call to (terminate-gtk) should be (close-all-windows), then
:stop-gtk-main should be exported, and is the right way to stop gtk.

I won't get round to committing this until Tuesday, so it'd be great if
you could change it in CVS.

Peter