[cells-gtk-devel] Re: GtkComboBoxEntry

Matthew Swank akopa.gmane.poster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 03:03:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:36:12 -0500, Matthew Swank wrote:

> In case you can't tell, I really like cells-gtk!  I just keep coming
> across little things that aren't wrapped.
>
> Here a patch that adds support for combo-box-entries:

Well, the patch could use some help.  combo-box-entry doesn't inherit from
combo-box, and the ffi stuff doesn't include some important constructors.
That's easy enough to fix, but the entry part of combo-box-entry isn't
terribly useful without auto complete.  I need to learn a little more
cells and gtk to make a useful widget.

Matt

--
"You do not really understand something unless you can
 explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein.