[cells-gtk-devel] Re: Cells-gtk

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 26 20:21:55 UTC 2005

Peter Denno wrote:

>On Thursday 26 May 2005 15:19, Kenny Tilton wrote:
>

>>It would be nice if the assertion were changed to something like:
>>
>>      (assert cb () "whoa, callback ~a not defined in
>>*widget-callbacks*" ',signal-slot)
>>

>Agreed. I'll make this change.

Great, thx Peter. I know the information would be available in the
backtrace, but it might also help to display right in the error message
the symbol-package (tho I would not be surprised if that happens
automatically).

Fred, when your next 30min window opens let us know what the enhanced
error shows. And try to see if there is a package or case-sensitivity
thing going on.

kt

--
Cells? : http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/
Cello? : http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cello/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd