[cells-gtk-devel] Error compiling/running with CMUCL

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Tue Jun 28 16:55:17 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 10:52, Stefan Nobis wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just downloaded the cells-gtk-2005-05-29.tgz tarball and tried
> to get it working with cmucl. After (load "load") i get this
> error:

... snip...

> | Undefined foreign symbol: "gtk_adds_dialog_vbox"
> |    [Condition of type KERNEL:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR]

... snip...

It looks like there is a typo in root/gtk-ffi/gtk-other.lisp that is causing
this:

#-libcellsgtk
  (you-need-libcellsgtk
    gtk-adds-dialog-box  ;< -------- here

... should be
    gtk-adds-dialog-vbox, not gtk-adds-dialog-box.

Thanks for the error report.

The rest of the problems you are having are probably related to this.

--
- Best regards,
   Peter